[Paper] Strong Machine Learning Attack against PUFs with No Mathematical Model
Co-author on the academic paper "Strong Machine Learning Attack against PUFs with No Mathematical Model" by Fatemeh Ganji, Shahin Tajik, Fabian Fäßler, and Jean-Pierre Seifert - TU Berlin
The paper was presented at CHES 2016 (Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems) and published in the Journal of Cryptographic Engineering (JCEN)
[Talk] Smart Sheriff, Dumb Idea - the wild west of government assisted parenting
Security analysis of parental monitoring applications that are mandatory by law in South Korea.
Since September 2013: Cure53
Since September 2013 I'm a Security Consultant on a freelance basis and I'm part of the cure53.de Team.
October 2010 - September 2013: IBM
I was part of a special dual-study program, meaning I was employed full time at IBM + taking all the BSc courses. List of projects I worked on during that time:
- improving weekly financial reporting tool
- django based webapp to monitor a test server
- low level C networking test tool and FPGA development (VHDL)
- Linux device driver and Linux Kernel hacking for I/O time measurements
- Protocol security analysis (bachelor thesis)